What You Should Know About Using Menstrual cup price in Pakistan
What exactly is a menstrual cup and What's the menstrual cup price in Pakistan?
A reusable feminine hygiene product is a menstrual cup. You insert a small, flexible funnel-shaped cup made of rubber or silicone into your vagina to catch and collect period fluid, on comparison to sanitary pads menstrual cup price in Pakistan is much more reasonable and cheap in the long term.
Cups can hold more blood than other methods, so many women prefer them as an environmentally friendly alternative to tampons. You can wear a cup for up to 12 hours, depending on your flow.
Reusable cup brands include Keeper Cup, Moon Cup, Lunette Menstrual Cup, DivaCup, Lena Cup, and Lily Cup. Disposable menstrual cups, such as the Instead Soft cup, are also available at many low prices as compared to other menstrual cup price in Pakistan.
Continue reading to learn how to insert and remove a menstrual cup, as well as how to clean it.
How to Use a Menstrual Cup in Pakistan
Speak with your gynecologists if you want to use a menstrual cup. Although you can purchase it from Lylah essential for all Menstrual cup in Pakistan, you must first determine what size you require. Most menstrual cup companies offer both small and large sizes.
You and your doctor should consider the following factors when determining the correct menstrual cup size for you:
- your age
- the length of your cervix
- whether or not you have a heavy flow
- cup firmness and flexibility
- cup capacity
- pelvic floor muscle strength
- if you gave birth vaginally
Smaller menstrual cups are typically recommended for women under the age of 30 who have not delivered vaginally. Larger sizes are frequently recommended for women over 30 who have given birth vaginally or have a heavier period.
Before inserting your menstrual cup | Menstrual cup price in Pakistan
It is normal to feel uneasy the first time you use a menstrual cup. However, "greasing" your cup can aid in the process. Lubricate the rim of your cup with water or a water-based lube before inserting it (lubricant). It is much easier to insert a wet menstrual cup.
How to Fill a Menstrual Cup
If you can insert a tampon, you should have no trouble inserting a menstrual cup. How to use a menstrual cup, simply follow these steps:
- Thoroughly wash your hands. Apply water or water-based lube to the cup's rim.
- Fold the menstrual cup in half and hold it in one hand, the rim facing up.
- Insert the cup into your vagina, rim up, like a tampon without an applicator. It should be about an inch below your cervix.
- Rotate the cup once it's in your vagina. It will spring open to form an airtight seal that will prevent leaks.
- If you've inserted the cup correctly, you shouldn't be able to feel it. You should also be able to move, jump, sit, stand, and perform other daily tasks without your cup falling out. Consult your doctor if you are having difficulty inserting your cup.
When should you use your menstrual cup?
Depending on how heavy your flow is, you can wear a menstrual cup for 6 to 12 hours. This means you can use a cup to protect yourself overnight.
You should always take out your menstrual cup within 12 hours. If it fills up before then, you'll have to empty it sooner to avoid leaks. You can sterilize it afterward to reuse it which makes it the best menstrual cup price in Pakistan
How to Remove Your Menstrual Cup
Simply follow these steps to remove a menstrual cup:
- Thoroughly wash your hands.
- Insert your index and thumb into your vagina.
- Pull the cup's stem gently until you reach the base.
- To remove the cup, pinch the base to release the seal and pull down.
Benefits of menstrual cup price in Pakistan vs Sanitary pads?
Many women prefer to use menstrual cups for the following reasons:
- They are inexpensive. A reusable menstrual cup has a one-time cost, as opposed to tampons or pads, which must be purchased on regular basis and can cost up to 25k to 30k per year. Whereas menstrual cup price in Pakistan is much more cost-effective than sanitary pads
- Menstrual cups are more secure. You are not at risk of toxic shock syndrome (TSS), a rare bacterial infection associated with sanitary pad use, because menstrual cups collect rather than absorb blood.
- Menstrual cups in Pakistan have a higher blood capacity. One to two ounces of menstrual flow can be held in a menstrual cup. Sanitary pads, on the other hand, have a capacity of only one-third of an ounce.
- They are environmentally friendly. Reusable menstrual cups in Pakistan can last for a long time, which means you're not adding to the waste stream as well as its cost makes it the best menstrual cup price in Pakistan.
Menstrual cup should be cleaned (before first use)
- You should prepare the cup before using it for the first time.
- Begin by washing your hands and the cup with a gentle, unscented cleanser.
- Next, bring a pot of water to a boil and immerse the cup in it for no more than 10 minutes.
- Keep an eye on the cup to make sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot and burn.
When not in use, how to store Menstrual cup in Pakistan?
Most cups will come with a bag or pouch to keep them in when not in use.
If yours did not come with one, any breathable pouch will suffice. You want to protect the cup from dirt and germs while still allowing for adequate air circulation.
Keep the pouch in a cool, dry place (such as a vanity drawer) so the cup can dry completely before the next use.
Menstrual Cup Price in Pakistan
Menstrual cups are a great alternative to tampons and pads. They are environmentally friendly, not associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome. Lylah Essentials offers two menstrual cup size to its customers. How to use a menstrual cup is a little tricky but all you need is a little practice and you will be using the best of menstrual cup in no time.
Note: Available in white color.